Computer Networks Lab ManualNovember 21, 2022
Computer Networks Lab Manual – BCA 3rd Semester – Bangalore City University & Bangalore University
CA-C14L: COMPUTER NETWORKS LAB
- Execute the following commands:
arp, ipconfig, hostname, netdiag, netstat, nslookup, pathping, ping route, tracert
- Study of different types of network cables.
- Practically implement the cross-wired cable and straight wired cable using crimping tool.
- Study of network IP address configuration: (Classification of address, static and dynamic address)
- Study of network IP address configuration: (IPv4 and IPv6 , Subnet, Supernet)
- Study of network devices: ( Switch, Router, Bridge)
- Configure and Connect the computer in LAN.
- Block th e website using “Windows Defender Firewall” in windows 10.
- Share the folder in a system, and access the files of that folder from other system using IP address .
10.Share the printer in Network, and take print from other PC.
11.Configuration of wifi hotspot, and connect other devices (mobile / laptop).
12.Configuration of switches.
13.Configuration of I/O box fixing.
14.Making your own patch cord.
15.Configuration of VLAN using Packet Tracer/ GNS3
16.Configuration of VPN using Packet Tracer/ GNS3